Let's get to know each other
We host Class 101 to help those new to RMC get to know about us and spend an evening with a few members of the church family in a casual, fun atmosphere. We usually have dinner at the RMC campus or at someone's home, followed by a fast moving presentation that tells about this great God we follow, about the RMC family, and about how God is using us to make a difference in our community and world.
Interested in joining the RMC family?
If you want to join the RMC family, Class 101 is a "must do. " We take membership seriously at RMC and those interested in joining must make the membership commitment. This commitment involves an acknowledgement of Jesus as the leader of you life and your commitment to be a faithful, productive, and active
member of the RMC family.
Class # 101 Graduation Covenants
Promises to be made to become a member of the RMC family.
1. Do you accept that you have sinned against God, and that you deserve His punishment for it?
2. Do you believe that Jesus Christ is God’s Son, that He was crucified on the cross to forgive your sins, and that He rose from the dead to give you eternal life, and do you trust in Him alone for your salvation?
3. Do you believe that the Bible, being the Old and New Testaments, is God’s Word, and do you accept it to be your authority for what you are to believe and how you are to live?
4. Do you believe that the beliefs, doctrines, and values of
RMC Ministries (Rogers Memorial Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church) and the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Synod are founded on God’s Word as far as you understand?
5. Do you promise, with the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit helping you, to do everything you can to become a fully devoted follower of Jesus, and to live your life like Jesus lived?
6. Do you promise to honor God by being a faithful, dedicated and participating member of His family here at RMC; and to be faithful in your worship of God by striving to live out the purposes for which you have been created; and by giving of your service and finances in the support of God’s work here within the RMC family and in service to others?
7. Do you give the RMC Elders and other leaders permission to help you become more like Jesus, and do you submit yourself in the spirit of love to the government and discipline of this church, and seek the peace, purity, and prosperity of the congregation so long as you are a member of it?